Emil O. W. Kirkegaard has written many lies and misleading claims about me on his website. This provocation and harassment I mentioned in my defence during Kirkegaard v Smith ⚖️. My barrister at the preliminary issues trial, described Kirkegaard as a “vindictive individual” primarily because of his “conduct in repeatedly smearing and attacking the Defendant on the Claimant’s website” (Kirkegaard v Smith  EWHC 3393 (QB) [41b]). Kirkegaard has continued to malign me on his website, to the present day (making up untrue and scurrilous allegations about me). For someone who lies so often, it is not surprising he is in contempt of court and irresponsibly has put himself £42,749.67 in debt. Kirkegaard falsely claims I am a “stalker” when in reality – I am a creditor (suing him to enforce a judgment debt). The below sizable rebuttal is by no means complete and he sporadically updates his diatribe against me.
September 14, 2022
- Two days after my Danish solicitor sent Kirkegaard a letter before claim in the post and email – he responds by posting more slurs and baseless claims about me on his website.
- I very rarely post on internet forums, or message-boards. Kirkegaard is lying about my digital footprint; the last forum I made posts on was Wikipediocracy in December 2021 and I only posted there after one of Kirkegaard’s friends attacked me in a forum thread.
- I have never impersonated an individual named ‘Ben Steigmans’ (Kirkegaard of course does not substantiate this allegation because he made it up) and how can I impersonate someone online I have no knowledge of? Regardless, no real person appears to have the surname spelt Steigmans (e.g., a Google search only produces matches to ‘Steegmans’).
- Kirkegaard has a bad reputation for his provocative posts on social media. He lacks self-awareness in the sense he fails to recognise how ordinary people perceive him: if you do not want to be infamous online, stop deliberately offending people (coincidentally, a few days ago, Twitter temporarily locked Kirkegaard out of his account for “hateful conduct” after I reported one of his typical abusive tweets and they agreed it violated their rules).
- Kirkegaard’s claim I “act poorly” is evidently more of his psychological projection. He is a debtor, in contempt of court and a perjurer. His behaviour is quite frankly disgraceful.
July 15, 2022
- The judge in the preliminary issue trial criticised Kirkegaard for quoting my comments out of context (Kirkegaard v Smith supra ). It is Kirkegaard who distorts my posts (not the other way around). I have not taken anything Kirkegaard wrote out of context.
- Kirkegaard’s writings on paedophilia are not “quite normal” e.g., in 2012 he infamously suggested a “compromise” for paedophiles: “having sex with a sleeping child without them knowing it (so, using sleeping medicine). If they dont [sic] notice it is difficult to see how they cud [sic] be harmed, even if it is rape” (Kirkegaard later claimed in 2018 this was a “thought experiment”, but this hardly makes it less creepy). He has written comments defending incest as well as supporting legalising possession of child porn.
- In one of his unpleasant posts, he described age of consent a “fiction”, and favoured reducing it to “13 year olds or start of puberty” (which means as young as 11 in girls).
- In a distasteful tweet (screenshot), Kirkegaard called a ~16 year old girl as “fresh fish” and a “bitch”; his tweet caused offence (including accusations of sexualising minors).
- I agree this is a “boring affair” since Kirkegaard unreasonably refuses to pay back my legal costs – I am now having to waste time and money, suing him in a Danish court.
Emil Kirkegaard is dishonest about his digital footprint. There is incontrovertible evidence he wrote sickening comments about age of consent such as describing it as a “fiction”, saying “babies consent”, and once suggested lowering it to 13 year olds, or as young as 11 (image used under §30 Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988).
April 27, 2021
- I have never emailed anyone to get them “fired” from their job. This unsubstantiated allegation, is not only false, but defamatory and sums up how malicious Kirkegaard is.
- I didn’t write most the current racialism article on RationalWiki nor even agree with all its content. My last significant edits on the page were in 2015 (when I edited as Krom).
- I am no longer an admin (sysop) on RationalWiki; I was desysopped on September 26, 2020 and I have not created articles in two or three years contrary to claims otherwise.
- Emil Kirkegaard is misrepresenting my overall edit history on RationalWiki. Very few (under 5%) of my article creations on the wiki are biographical pages about academics.
- As far as my own opinion on “HBD” is concerned, my favourite anthropologist Milford Wolpoff co-authored a paper on this topic. Kirkegaard’s use of the term “anti-HBD” is a strawman, since no one disputes human-biodiversity* (human genetic variation) exists.
*The term HBD (‘human-biodiversity’) was coined by the anthropologist Jonathan Marks in 1995.
December 1, 2020
- I typed briefly in third-person. Kirkegaard took a screenshot of this to wrongly claim I “lied” about my identity. Anyone who checks the source, will see it is him who is lying.
- I was not responding to “admins” (plural) but a single user who is no longer an admin.
November 21, 2020
- Pseudointellectual: the biologist and blogger PZ Meyers has described Kirkegaard as “pretentious”. Kirkegaard has exaggerated his credentials to the extent his alma mater in 2016 publicly told him to remove an untrue description of his employment as a scientist. While I only have ~9 academic citations, most of Kirkegaard’s citations are self-citations which is more evidence he is a pseudointellectual (very few academics cite his work, but he inflates his h-index by excessively self-citing his own papers which creates an illusion academics pay him attention; one of his shoddy papers apparently has 38 self-citations). I don’t consider myself to be remotely a genius. This false claim stems from Kirkegaard’s psychological projection seeming as he describes himself a “polymath” (a quasi-genius).
- Neo-Nazism: I have never been a neo-Nazi. This false claim is Kirkegaard’s projection again since many of his views align with Nazism, as opposed to my own (e.g., Kirkegaard is pro-eugenics to the extent he is sympathetic to sterilising people he deems unfit, while I am strongly opposed to eugenics). He also listens to and promotes neo-fascist/Nazi bands and as recent as 2021 wrote an article for white supremacist webzine American Renaissance. His misleading claims about my posts on Stormfront are rebutted below.
- Stalking: I’m not a “stalker” but a creditor (Kirkegaard owes me £42,749.67). When posting this slur, he conveniently does not mention I am suing him to recover a legal debt, that he is a proven perjurer and in contempt of court. If he paid the money he owed, I wouldn’t waste any further time writing about him. He lacks common sense.
- False identities: I don’t use “false identities” but my real name e.g., Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, as well as my personal website. The unsubstantiated claim I use hundreds or thousands of pseudonyms is patently false. Anyone can easily find me on social media.
- Mental illness: Kirkegaard is literally notorious for ableism and calling individuals “mentally ill” online who disagree with him. I am no exception. His claims about my mental health are a mixture of truths, half-truths and outright falsehoods (see below).
- Paedophilia: I am not a paedophile. Despite this, Kirkegaard has been stealing my copyrighted photos and uploading them with the word “pedophile” as a caption to his blog as far back as December 2017, plus other websites to harass me. This unfounded allegation and smear he got his close friends (such as Anatoly Karlin) to repeat online.
- Asexuality: I am not an asexual; his claim I am is based on a quote out of context (see below). I’ve not to my knowledge called someone a “virgin” or an “incel”. This looks like more of Kirkegaard’s projection since he calls other people virgins as an insult. As for the lie I have “sex problems”, note Kirkegaard described himself as supporting polyamorous sexual relationships (on his dating profile), openly bragged about “cheating” on women and said he was looking for “casual sex”. He evidently has the sexual problems, not me.
March 9, 2020
- Kirkegaard admits I have nothing to do with what he is writing about, but is so obsessed with attacking me he nevertheless mentions my name (with the repeated “stalker” slur).
April 25, 2019
- Needless to say, I am not responsible for what random websites claim about Kirkegaard. He has been accused of being a neo-Nazi by different sources e.g., here, here, here, here.
Screenshot of Facebook post (image used under §30 Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988).
- On June 7, 2013, he was called a “Nazi sympathiser” by Projekt Antifa for uploading a photo of himself (next to an individual performing a Hitler salute), as well as writing inflammatory comments about immigrants on a forum and openly admitted to hating Muslims (see below). He has further caused some controversy for advocating eugenics.
Screenshot of forum post (image used under §30 Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988). Emil Kirkegaard wrote he hates Muslims (“fuck keg hader muslimer”, translates in the Danish language, “fuck I hate Muslims”).
April 5, 2019
- Kirkegaard began harassing one of my mutual followers on Twitter and sent them a legal threat as well as repeated his slur about me being a “mentally ill stalker” so I intervened.
- Autistic spectrum disorder (Asperger’s) is a developmental disorder not a mental illness. I do suffer from a sleeping-disorder, but this is not either a mental disorder. I admittedly do suffer from agoraphobia and social anxiety disorder but these are debatable as mental illnesses (they are more accurately classified as anxiety disorders, not mental disorders).
- Interestingly, my follower agreed with me Kirkegaard likely suffers from narcissistic personality disorder. This is only our opinion, but rumours say much the same thing about Kirkegaard since he displays NPD traits – his obsession with calling me mentally ill could stem from his psychological projection like many of his other claims about me.
April 4, 2019
- I was unemployed in 2019 when this letter was sent so it was accurate back then (at the time I was a postgraduate student studying my Master’s degree).
I am now employed(currently looking for a job again). I doubt Kirkegaard has done a day’s work in his life – he has been caught out lying in the past about his employment by his own alma mater and questionably claims (as of 2021) to work from home as a “freelance data scientist”.
- My solicitor pointed out I have Asperger syndrome which is not a “mental illness”, but a developmental disorder. I’ve always been open about having autistic spectrum disorder. Kirkegaard only uploaded this letter (without permission from my solicitor) to disparage me; he also sent me vulgar abuse on social media throughout the duration of the lawsuit.
- Kirkegaard uploaded this letter but no other legal documents because he humiliating discontinued the lawsuit five months after losing the preliminary issues trial and was ordered to pay 84% of my total legal costs. He refuses to pay, so I am now suing him, hence I have set up another fundraiser, to raise money for enforcement/bailiff costs.
- I had virtually no bank savings of my own during the lawsuit – the money I raised to pay for legal costs was crowdfunded. The fact Kirkegaard filed a frivolous lawsuit against me knowing I am ‘collection-proof’ (my solicitor pointed this out in the letter we sent him) proves he is a vexatious litigant; if he had won, I would not be able to pay him damages.
January 11, 2019
- My views on internet pornography are by no means unusual e.g., a YouGov poll revealed a majority of Britons want tighter restrictions including 46% of men and 80% of women.
- I am not an asexual; Kirkegaard is distorting what I wrote by ignoring the “gray” prefix. ‘Gray-asexuality’ and ‘asexuality’ are obviously different, but I do not feel the need to elaborate on my private life. Kirkegaard was lame enough to have spent many hours locating this deleted forum comment and he uploaded a screenshot of it to his website.
- Kirkegaard’s sexuality is far more bizarre than mine i.e., he supports polyamory (having more than one sexual relationship at the same time). I personally consider this immoral.
December 17, 2018
Screenshot of Emil Kirkegaard’s blog post (image used under §30 Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988).
- I repudiated my white/ethnic nationalism views in 2013 – I quit editing Metapedia on December 6, 2013, voluntarily blocking myself and noted I had “renounced my views”.
- I am not ashamed to say the individual I was responding to, Michael Coombs (aka Mikemikev) deteriorated my mental health. He has been reported to police by other people for online malicious communications. He sent me death threats, set up fake accounts of me across the internet and further stole my parents photos to upload on porn websites. He has been banned dozens of times on Twitter (see also this article).
- I never claimed to have a diagnosis of schizophrenia but meant symptoms in particular hallucinations (Kirkegaard quotes out of context my post by not providing the context which I have clarified to him many times). In 2017, I was diagnosed with a parasomnia which isn’t a mental disorder but sleeping-disorder. Symptoms of schizophrenia and parasomnias can become confused and in my case are sound and visual hallucinations.
- After Kirkegaard spent years misleadingly asserting I have schizophrenia, I emailed Metapedia to delete the page my post appeared on. They deleted the page on April 25, 2021. Kirkegaard has continued to describe me as a schizophrenic which is incorrect.
- The woman using that pseudonym (Faintsmile1992) made obscene posts on a forum and admitted to child sex offences (here, and here). They are not a “victim” but a paedophile.
- The mod of the forum (she posted these comments) confirmed everything I said about her, as did most forum members (here, here, and here); she was kicked off the forum. I will leave readers to decide why Kirkegaard is defending an admitted child sex offender.
December 15, 2018
- Despite claiming I create “attack blogs”* the only live blog he links to does not mention his name; the blog is a repository (for my published papers). It is unclear why he lists it.
- Before I created this website (oliveratlantis.com) in August 2020, I very briefly owned a similar named blog, but removed it in March 2019. No one to my knowledge reported it.
- Although complaining I have attacked him on my blogs – Kirkegaard wrote thousands of words dedicated to my character assassination on his website before I created mine i.e., my actions were retaliatory. Kirkegaard is someone who can dish it out but can’t take it.
*One of these (the fourth listed blog) was not created by me and does not have my name on it.
December 14, 2018
- I posted on Stormfront as a guest in 2008, when I was 18 years old. I was not a member and was quickly confined to the ‘opposing views’ subsection. I did note I had Asperger’s.
- I made it clear I did not support or like Nazism and created a thread criticising neo-Nazis: “I have encountered mostly hostility and ignorant Nazis in nearly every thread”, and “I am an anti-Nazi as I lost (British) relatives during WW2” (23/12/2008 06:44).
- I formerly supported white/ethnic nationalism (2006-2012). I began to question it at the beginning of 2013 and wholly repudiated it by end of that year, having distanced myself. It is rather disingenuous for Kirkegaard to not point this out and rely on an old (2008) screenshot, but it’s unsurprising considering he likes to misrepresent my political views.
- Kirkegaard has written he wants a total ban on refugees from entering his country and to repatriate immigrants (ethnic minorities) by financial incentives. He espouses the most unreasonable and extreme form of white/ethnic nationalism you tend to find among alt-right, KKK, neo-Nazis, i.e., an ethno-state. When I was an ethnonationalist, I espoused a more moderate form and did not want to expel or repatriate ethnic minorities from UK.
- My reasons for formerly supporting ethnonationalism are very different to Kirkegaard’s and were primarily based on ethnic conflict resolution. He seems instead to be a racist fixated with race and intelligence (a keynote speaker at an ISIR conference described Kirkegaard as a “careless racist lunatic”) and is affiliated with the Mankind Quarterly.
- I’ve never used the pseudonym ‘BlackGoatCabal’. This was the name of a (now deleted) Photobucket account someone gave me access to store personal photos many years ago.
December 13, 2018
- Kirkegaard is trying to paint a false picture of me as someone who gets into “feuds” when the person (who sent me this email years ago), I had a disagreement with, but I have not spoken to since June 2017. I do not care about them and am not involved in a feud at all.
- As for the email, some of the claims about my mental health are accurate, but others not (e.g., I have never experienced “psychotic episodes”). Of course, no evidence is provided.
- Kirkegaard’s close friends have described him on the autistic “spectrum” and there are rumours he has a personality disorder. I tend to not though stoop to his level and waste much of my time quoting hearsay on the internet about his mental health or private life.
- Kirkegaard himself has had many spats with people; one of his former colleagues had a falling out with him and described Kirkegaard as “extremely dishonest” (which is true).
December 12, 2018
- Kirkegaard uploaded a photo of me when I was ~13 years old (blanked) with the caption “pedophile” (blanked) as a screenshot from the forum Kiwi Farms (the caption is false).
- The quoted post Kirkegaard uploaded as a screenshot to his website is in fact spurious. There are unflattering posts about Kirkegaard on the same forum but he ignores those.
Screenshot of Kiwi Farms thread (now deleted) where I complained some of my posts were changed.
- I evidently complained in the thread at the time about “my posts started to get edited”. What I actually wrote about my mental health was changed and it is unfair to attribute to me comments I never wrote (Kirkegaard has no integrity so continues to misquote).
- A forum moderator further uploaded a photo without my permission on my user-box, modified my username and added a caption on the stolen photo. I never registered on Kiwi Farms using my real name, but used a few pseudonyms such as “AncientVoyage”.
- The forum has become ill-famed for severe harassment. The admin, however, came to his senses and removed my thread in May 2017, but Kirkegaard took a screenshot before its deletion to upload to his website – with the intention of smearing me as a paedophile.
Email from the Danish Data Protection Agency concerning my complaint against Emil Kirkegaard.
- On March 8, 2022, I reported Emil Kirkegaard to the Danish Data Protection Agency for breaching my privacy. The DDPA did not take any action against him because his blog “is run purely on the course of a purely personal or household activity” but agreed I had a case for defamation. This issue though falls outside “competence of the Danish DPA”.
- Kirkegaard has continued to harass me by uploading the same screenshot of my photo with the defamatory caption (“pedophile”) to image hosting sites including Pinata and Imgur. The photo (of myself underage) was stolen and I do not want it uploaded online. I subsequently filed DMCA complaints (take-down requests) to all these sites and they removed the photo and banned Kirkegaard for breaking their terms of service. I filed multiple complaints against his blog for copyright infringement (here, here, and here).
- Emil Kirkegaard has ignored an email from my solicitor, asking him to delete the photo. The only method I can get the photo deleted, is if I file a defamation lawsuit against him but this is not my current priority i.e., I am suing Kirkegaard to enforce a judgment debt.
August 1, 2018
- I upheld all of my posts Emil Kirkegaard sued me for writing in court as honest opinion.
- I’ve never claimed to have a diagnosis of schizophrenia, but many years ago discussed having symptoms of this disorder (Kirkegaard, misconstrues these comments). In 2017, I was diagnosed with a parasomnia which isn’t a mental disorder but sleeping-disorder.
- Symptoms of schizophrenia and parasomnias can become confused and in my case are sound and visual hallucinations. I went to see a specialist who confirmed I do not have schizophrenia, but a sleeping-disorder (I have never taken antipsychotic medication).
- Despite accusing me (without evidence) of stalking him, Kirkegaard has spent tens of hours obsessively spreading disinformation about me on his social media (see below). He is known to lash out (example) at anyone who questions his lies or victim-playing.
A small number of the many hundreds of abusive tweets Emil Kirkegaard has posted about me on Twitter.
July 5, 2018
- I don’t suffer from schizophrenia and never claimed to have a diagnosis. I claimed many years ago to suffer from hallucinatory symptoms but was diagnosed with a parasomnia.
- Kirkegaard made up a fake biography that I am an ex-Nazi who had “changed sides” and became a communist (far-left-wing). He unsurprisingly provides no source. This lie was later uncritically copied by his friends to VDARE and The Unz Review. I’m not and have never been a neo-Nazi/fascist or a communist (I am not a fan of any totalitarian regime).
- Almost everything Kirkegaard has written about me is inaccurate, often outright false. He was further criticised by a judge for quoting my posts out of context. I have never impersonated anyone, but Kirkegaard continues to repeat this unsubstantiated claim.
January 12, 2018
- I have never been a neo-Nazi. Kirkegaard made up this claim out of his psychological projection seeming as many of his own views align with neo-Nazism. He is also not consistent with his lies about me, claiming (without a shred of evidence) I am both a “neo-Nazi” elsewhere on his blog, and a “former neo-Nazi” which does not make sense.
- I self-published a book on Plato’s Atlantis in 2014 (Atlantis in Greece, Morrisville, NC: Lulu Books). It’s unclear why Kirkegaard thinks this would justify me having an article on RationalWiki. He has not read my book since it has been out of print for many years.
- I have never created an article about myself on RationalWiki. Kirkegaard is mistaken.*
- Emil Kirkegaard later deleted the above paragraph about me (it is no longer on his blog). Presumably he deleted it knowing everything he claimed about me was so blatantly false.
*An article was created on me by an anonymous editor, but was deleted on November 3, 2016.
January 4, 2018
- My IP-addresses (when editing Wikipedia and RationalWiki) are public e.g., 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199 (RW). The IPs Kirkegaard lists in the 160s range are not mine. Kirkegaard later deleted this section from his blog realising he made a blunder; he never apologised.
January 1, 2018
- I never banned Kirkegaard from RationalWiki; a separate admin did. He was accused of doxxing either me or someone else and made legal threats (his problematic edits were later hidden by a moderator so I cannot check the specifics or be certain). As noted on RationalWiki’s Legal FAQ: “legal threats or angry confrontation will get you nowhere”.
- Most of the listed pseudonyms (at least 75%) I have never used. Kirkegaard does not present any evidence for his claims. The only current names on this list I (seldom) use are Krom and Atlantid; the main pseudonym I use is Cryptid1990 (e.g., my gamertag).
- There was no Meta-Wiki “investigation” on me at all. The user who created the page was permanently banned and the page entirely deleted by an admin (Kirkegaard relies on a screenshot). The claim I have used ~190 sockpuppets is unsubstantiated and nonsense.
- The other hyperlinks Kirkegaard provides are dubious and are not reliable sources for my digital footprint e.g., I was never the RationalWiki admin (sysop) DinoCrisis; the person who made this error admits they made mistakes recording my internet history.
- ‘BlackGoatCabal’ was the name of a Photobucket account someone let me use to share my photos – the misinformation I owned or created this account I disproved years ago.
- I have never used usernames with the word “Antifa” in them – I do not support Antifa which is mostly a US political group; I live in UK, where Antifa are not much heard of.
- “Skeptical” is a US-spelling (I tend to spell the word instead as sceptical). It seems to me Kirkegaard is massively inflating the list of pseudonyms I’ve used online as a method of character assassination to makes me look unhinged as possible. Kirkegaard himself has used multiple pseudonyms including Deleet and Filomath so he’s somewhat a hypocrite.
December 29, 2017
- An overview of Kirkegaard’s political views can be read here, and here. He is a far-right extremist – who wants a complete ban on refugees from entering his country, opposes equality laws (to the extent he wants to decommission the Ministry of Gender Equality in Denmark) and multiculturalism, wants to repatriate immigrants (ethnic minorities) by financial incentives, repeal hate-speech laws, stop foreign aid and supports eugenics.
- Despite his denial, his political views evidently have much in common with neo-Nazism and he often shares alt-right memes on his social media – so the fact he has described a neo-Nazi video (of a swastika-tattooed Sieg Heil! man) as “nicely done” speaks for itself.
- Kirkegaard promotes far-right conspiracy theories such as the Great Replacement. In 2013, he wrote on a forum he thinks immigration (from the Middle-East in particular) is a threat to the survival of the Danish ethnic group. This conspiracy theory explains why he spends time fixating with increasing birth/fertility rates and supports pro-natalist tax policies. His views have much in common with the pro-natalism under the Third Reich.
- There is evidence Kirkegaard is a neo-Nazi regardless of this photo (see above). I do not think anyone is today fooled by his claim the photo was a “joke” seeming as he writes for the white supremacist American Renaissance; he has a bad reputation for being a racist.
- I searched the Piratpartiet forum to see if there is any truth to what Kirkegaard claimed – as expected Kirkegaard is not being completely honest and what he says is a half-truth. The “open letter” sent by Kirkegaard to the neo-Nazi Party of the Danes (which they had signed) was heavily criticised by several Pirate Party members, one of whom wanted to expel Kirkegaard from the party for associating with far-right extremists by sending this letter to them; another member said: “Emil has chosen to invite the Danes’ Party to join the open letter says more about Emil’s personal attitude than the Pirate Party’s attitude.”
December 26, 2017
- Kirkegaard exaggerates and outright lies about his credentials; describing himself as a philosopher, politician, logician, scientist and psychologist. He is none of these things and his alma mater has published a statement: “Emil Kirkegaard – he is not a scientist.”
- Linguist: Kirkegaard’s only qualification is a BA in linguistics from Aarhus University.
- Psychologist: It is unusual for someone to call themselves a psychologist with not even a bachelor’s degree in psychology and I’m not aware personally of anyone else who does this, yet more evidence for Emil Kirkegaard’s pseudointellectualism. Note the National Counselling Society has clarified that: “A psychologist usually means someone who has a degree in psychology” (a similar article by The Association of Clinical Psychologists UK).
- Philosopher: Reading a philosophy book makes someone a philosopher apparently…
- Politician: The Danish Pirate Party and Technology Party never contested elections. These are micro parties and appear to be defunct. What is the definition of a politician? Most online dictionaries say a person holding or seeking an elected office in government.
- Job: I have not seen evidence Kirkegaard is a programmer, logician, or a geneticist. He has lied in the past about his employment, so anything he claims is not very trustworthy.
- I was not banned for harassment. Kirkegaard is someone who cannot accept criticism and banned me from the OpenPsych forum after I created a brief thread criticising his pseudojournals. Everything I wrote in the thread is factual and supported by evidence.
- I never used the username ‘Igobymanynames’ (on either OpenPsych or RationalWiki).
- I didn’t particularly care Kirkegaard posted (without my permission) my IP-address since it was already public e.g., I edited Wikipedia using it. What frustrated me was Kirkegaard or his friends sending me unsolicited abusive emails, but playing victim when I sent a single message back which Kirkegaard posted (providing no context).
- I will let readers decide if his journals are properly peer-reviewed or not. I still maintain they are not for reasons outlined here, here, and here. Numerous scientists have agreed with my criticisms of OpenPsych, for example Eric Turkheimer in a recent (2022) study.
December 20, 2017
- Skeptical is a US-spelling; I tend to spell the word sceptical (British), so it is not mine; I’ve pointed this out before. Kirkegaard admitted he could have made a mistake about who owns this admin (sysop) account writing “I may or may not have made a mistake”.
- I presume he mistakenly thinks Skeptical is my account because they had blocked him.
- I don’t make things up or distort them. That is constantly what Emil Kirkegaard does to the extent a judge criticised him for taking my posts out of context to distort meanings.
- The RationalWiki article “continuously changes” because dozens of different editors add content (see edit history). I am not responsible for the majority of these edits. I suspect some troll accounts who have vandalised the article are Kirkegaard himself (example).
- Clicking on the hyperlink to Rich Falkvinge’s blog reveals Kirkegaard favours lowering age of consent to 13 year olds, or start of puberty (which begins on average 11 in girls).
- Kirkegaard sued me for writing four posts about him; their meanings can be read in the preliminary judgment. I successfully defended them under the Defamation Act 2013, §3.
- Kirkegaard’s writings on paedophilia are distasteful; in 2012, he infamously suggested a “compromise” for paedophiles: “having sex with a sleeping child without them knowing it (so, using sleeping medicine). If they dont [sic] notice it is difficult to see how they cud [sic] be harmed, even if it is rape”. He later claimed the post was a “thought experiment”.
- Academic disciplines in Western countries do not all have a strong left-wing bias in the sense the vast majority of professors have liberal political views for example in a 2005 US survey (n = 1643), 55% economists, 51% of engineers and 49% business professors identified as liberal, compared to 69% of mathematicians, 77% sociologists and 80% of philosophers (Rothman et al. 2005). The strong left-wing bias seems to be confined to certain disciplines, most notably those categorised as humanities, not all of academia.
- I did not add the section about OKCupid to the article. Kirkegaard’s claims are disputed.
- The Encyclopaedia Dramatica page for OS Keyes was likely created by Kirkegaard – he has at a minimum edited it to attack Keyes. He did the same thing on my article. He deceptively tries to pass-off these hit-piece pages as written by other individuals when he’s the bitter person writing them (he stopped when he ended up with his own article).
December 14, 2017
- Kirkegaard wrote a blog post dedicated to my character assassination on December 14, 2017. In my legal defence, I mentioned provocation (Kirkegaard v Smith supra [41b]). He later deceptively deleted a time stamp on the post, to conceal the date; I provided a screenshot to my solicitor before he concealed the date from his blog post (see below).
- Kirkegaard has changed what he wrote on the captioned photo of me (blanked). The caption currently reads “There are various pictures of him around on the internet” but (on January 12, 2017), this read: “There are various pictures of him, but they are all about equally unflattering. He does look like a mentally ill stalker” and earlier (on December 14, 2017) the caption added “…who is especially interested in pedophilia.”
- I presume Kirkegaard altered the caption because he knew I could prove provocation in court – his fictitious version of events was to play the victim so he changed the caption.
- His false claim I am “especially interested in pedophilia” is his psychological projection off-the charts. Kirkegaard is infamous for writing blog posts on paedophilia and it is a topic he seems heavily interested in hence he has written lengthy essays on child porn. This is not a topic I have blogged about and my only mention of it pertains to quoting Kirkegaard’s obscene writings as they were relevant to the lawsuit he filed against me.
- On January 4, 2018, I sent a defamation report with Google to deindex his webpage, as well as filed a DMCA complaint and was suing him for copyright infringement, having taken legal advice. I also sent him a cease and desist letter which he completely ignored.
- Kirkegaard has a history of falsely accusing different people he got into arguments with online of paedophilia. He has also described entire groups he dislikes (such as Muslims) as paedophiles and once tried to link homosexuality to paedophilia with flimsy evidence.
- Kirkegaard is misrepresenting my edit history on RationalWiki (dating back to 2010). Over the years, I created very few biographical pages. Writing defamatory articles is what he himself does to the extent someone emailed me (see below) saying they feared he will smear them on his blog as a “schizophrenic autistic pedophile” like he did to me.
An email I received from someone (who wants to remain anonymous) who clashed with Emil Kirkegaard.
- My version of Emil Kirkegaard’s RationalWiki article can be read, here. I created the page on February 12, 2016. As can be seen, the article I wrote was only ~200 words (9 lines) and despite being critical was not aggressive. In contrast, Kirkegaard reacted by writing around 4000 words about me on his blog and also attacked me on his Twitter.
- Kirkegaard is vindictive and reacts badly to criticism; he overreacted to my article which I spent minimal time on (~15 minutes). I did not intend to start an online feud with him.
- I’ve never stalked anyone. Kirkegaard repeats this lie, over and over, like a broken record despite he is a vexatious litigant and debtor (I am a creditor suing him to recover a debt). The list of links he provides include hit-pieces he wrote himself or got his friends to write to mudsling and repeat his false allegations about me to give them an illusion of truth to damage my reputation (e.g., Laird Shaw on his blog notes “my friend Emil Kirkegaard”).
- I have never posted on the forum Psience Quest, impersonated someone, or used “false identities”. All of these defamatory claims are unsubstantiated and categorically untrue.
- Since 2017, Kirkegaard has been attacking me on Encyclopaedia Dramatica – a satirical wiki for trolls. The trolls eventually had enough of Kirkegaard’s antics and he ended up with his own article. You could say he got a dose of his own medicine. Another target of Kirkegaard on the ED wiki is Os Keyes (after they wrote a critical blog post about him).
- I have never been banned from Wikipedia more than 100 times (this is roughly a fivefold exaggeration). I shared an IP-address (with numerous individuals) on Wikipedia in the late 2000s/early 2010s. I will not confirm or deny the allegations about my twin brother – seeming as Kirkegaard has doxxed him on his blog as part of his vendetta against me.
- Kirkegaard’s agenda is to mischaracterise me as a bad person because of my Wikipedia ban (without providing any context) despite he is banned from editing the wiki himself.
- I don’t use VPNs when editing wikis, using social media or posting on internet forums. I have always used (since 2009) public IP-addresses when editing Wikipedia. It is typical for Kirkegaard to falsely accuse me of the exact same thing he is doing; for example, he has admitted himself to using VPNs (plus a TOR Browser) to mask his identity online.
- I don’t have a “particular interest in matters related to sex”. I’ve rarely discussed sex, while Kirkegaard is obsessed with it to the extent he mentions sex on his curriculum vitae (a bizarre read) and blogs on it. He supports polyamorous sexual relationships.
- I’m an anti-natalist and voluntarily childless for ethical reasons. Kirkegaard does not seem to know what AN is. It does not claim “sex is perverted” nor did I ever write this.
- I’ve never had an interest in “naked Tomb Raider models”. The source for this strange claim is a joke I posted in August 2006 (when I was 16) on a forum about the Nude Raider PC mod. Kirkegaard’s first-language is Danish; his English is far from perfect since he confused mods, with models. I downloaded this game mod over 20 years ago.
- Emil Kirkegaard is the most dishonest individual I have come across. What he falsely accuses me of doing, he does himself (making things up, outright lying, quoting out of context etc). He is also a perjurer who lied under oath by writing a false address on his claim form – his dishonesty has put him in contempt of court and £42,749.67 in debt.
September 2, 2015
- This was the first time Kirkegaard mentioned me (by my pseudonym Krom) on his blog. At this time (September 2, 2015) he did not know my real name and I was on neutral terms with him. I joined his forum OpenPsych (as Krom) and debated his friend John Fuerst (who uses the pseudonym Chuck). Kirkegaard only went ballistic and turned on me when I criticised OpenPsych by creating a forum thread on February 10, 2016. He banned me and has been waging an online smear campaign against me since that date.
- My criticisms of OpenPsych have been repeated by scholars in peer-reviewed scientific publications. ClinPsy have criticised Emil Kirkegaard for most the same reasons as me.